19th July 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in LIC Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment 2018?

I would like to know about the application procedure as I am interested to apply in LIC 2018 for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer. Please let me know about the application procedure. Kindly tell me how to apply?

21st July 2018, 07:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in LIC Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment 2018?

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for LIC AAO is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for the examination.

The age criteria for the examination is 21-30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category. There is no notification at present. Once notification is released, you can apply for the examination at the official website of LIC.
21st July 2018, 09:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in LIC Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment 2018?

Procedure to apply for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2018:

Procedure required to apply for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2018 is given below,

>> Official notification has not been issued of this LIC Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment yet.

>> Starting date to apply online for this recruitment is 25th July, 2018

>> Hence, I request you to go through its official website and there notification will be issued and Applying instructions can be obtained in the notification from the link that is given in the notification.

Make sure you apply for the recruitment on or before the closing date which is 15th August, 2018. You are required to click on the "Application Form" link that is available in the website and fill up all the required fields with proper details. Then once after filling the form, you are required to Click on "Submit" button.

Click here for official Website
21st July 2018, 10:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment, you have to visit the career page at (https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/Careers) and fill up the online application form. Fill up the form with correct details as per the instructions provided. You have to pay the required amount of fees through your debit/credit card/net banking. At last submit the form and take a printout of it for future use. Candidates can start applying from 25th July 2018 and the last date to apply is 15h August 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?