28th January 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed is necessary for Assistant Teacher post?

Is B Ed necessary for the post of assistant teacher under west bengal school service commission in seassio of the (next year)?

Related Questions:
  1. Without B.Ed can I get primary teacher post after qualifying TET?
  2. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of assistant teacher? I have passed B.A in English Hons
  4. What is the age limit for WBSSC?
  5. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher
  6. Maximum age limit for assistant teacher in DSSSB? Can I apply for the post after doing B.Ed in Economics?
  7. Am I eligible for west bengal SSC for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Application or Science?
  8. What is the date for the post of primary teacher and assistant primary teacher?
  9. AM I eligible for Assistant Teacher post in WBJEE after completing 3 years BSc in computer application(Vocational)?
  10. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  11. Can i apply for teachers post while doing B.Ed?
  12. Can I apply for assistant teacher under West Bengal School Service
  13. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  14. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the syllabus of Posta graduation assistant teacher in history
  16. What are the options for me after passing intermediate?
  17. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  18. What is the exam date for Assistant nursery teachers post?

9th February 2014, 07:58 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Ed is necessary for Assistant Teacher post?

Yeah,B.Ed degree is needed for getting job as Assistant Teacher Post.So you must have this minimum basic educational qualification to be eligible for the exam.West Bengal Schol service commission is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission but for the West Bengal Residents.

You must have a Bachelor degree to be eligible for the exam in Pass course as a regular external or private candidate.Assistant teacher get job in Various departments,but other than the departments of Work Education and Physical Education.So to be successful you need to collect the required syllabus for the examination.As well you must know the Pattern of the examination.

There is no particular cut off in the Percentage of marks that are needed.And you must be an Indian citizen to be eligible for the exam.The minimum age can be 20 years and the maximum age can be allowed up to 40 years,of course there would be an age relaxation for the reserved candidates.This West Bengal service commission examination is conducted every year for the aspiring candidates.

The marks of distribution of SSC examination is of given below for you.For the first the academic professional qualification carries 25 marks,and the paper I is of the subjects which is relevant to you,which again consists of the 60 marks.The paper II again consist of the both Aptitude test and General Knowledge,which is typically for 10 marks.And finally the last round is of the Personality Test,for this the appearance before the P.T.Board is needed which is for 5 marks.Try to solve as many model papers as you can for the examination.

10th February 2014, 09:05 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is B Ed necessary for the post of assistant teacher under west bengal school service commission in seassio of the (next year)?
To get Teacher then It's necessary that you should qualified in B.Ed course then you may get Jobs in Teacher Field.

B.Ed stands for (Bachelor of Education). The duration of the course is for One year and the course is divided into two semester.

Holding a Bachelor Degree course or Equivalent qualification is the Minimum Educational qualification to apply for this Course B.Ed course. Applicant should be secure minimum 50% percentage of marks in graduation course.

Based on the Entrance Examination performance you may get admission for this B.Ed courses, The Institution/University Conducts Entrance Examination for Admission.

So, You need clear B.Ed course to get Assistant Teacher Job

21st October 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i have master in chemistry from dhaka university, can i apply for B.ED in indian university?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?