17th March 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get benefit of freedom fighter category, if my grandfather was a freedom fighter?

My grandfather was freedom fighter. I want to know that freedom fighter certificate is valid for me or not or it is issued only upto grandson. Please reply. My no: 9503778473.

19th March 2017, 09:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get benefit of freedom fighter category, if my grandfather was a freedom fighter?

Only unmarried son and daughter of freedom fighters get the benefit of such category. It is not transferred to grandchildren and they will not get any benefit.

Hence, if you are a grand child, then you won't get any benefit of freedom fighter category.
1st April 2018, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get benefit of freedom fighter category, if my grandfather was a freedom fighter?

I have the Freedom fighter certificate as My Grandfather was freedom fighter. Is this certificate helps me in government jobs.
26th May 2022, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

If my grandfather was the freedom fighters than i got benefit in police or government job yes or not plz tell me immediately
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?