28th June 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?

sir i got aggregate marks 70% in b tech in mechanical....sir can u tell me what jobs are available for me in central government in delhi.....with startng salary minmum....Rs 40,000......

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  2. Is CAT coaching useful for other competitive exams like GATE
  3. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  5. Are there any job opportunities in government, private or software sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream with 55%
  6. Is it beneficial to study Commerce in Higher Secondary?
  7. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  9. How to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in mechanical
  10. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  11. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  12. How to take EC branch of B.E? Is there any scope?
  13. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  14. What are the Government Job Opportunities available after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?
  15. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech with 61%?
  16. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech in central/state government?
  17. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
28th June 2012, 03:51 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i got aggregate marks 70% in b tech in mechanical....sir can u tell me what jobs are available for me in central government in delhi.....with startng salary minmum....Rs 40,000......

Hello friend

There are many job opportunities after completing B.Tech with mechanical stream ,

In both public sector as well as private sector.the competition level along with the job

opportunities is very high so, getting a job in the Government core side has been a tough job for many.

for applying in the public sector you must have 65% marks in the B.Tech.

*-ISRO

*-DRDO

*-BARC

*-BHEL

*-SAIL

*-GAIL

*-NTPC

*-ONGC

*-NHPC

*-Railways

BEST OF LUCK

28th June 2012, 06:23 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?

After completing B.Tech. in Mechanical stream, you are eligible to apply for IES(Indian Engineering Service) conducted by UPSC once every year for recruitment of Engineers in the top technical post under Central Government's related Dept.

The eligible candidate having completed B.Tech. in any stream of engineering from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years, is eligible to apply for IES.

After successfully completing the written exam of IES followed by personal Interview, the selected candidate is appointed as Engineers in various Dept.under Central Govt.

Besides a B.Tech. candidate should have appear and score good through GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) examination in order to get an opportunity to get job offer from Public Sector Undertakings like:-

-BHEL - BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICAL LIMITED
-SAIL - STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED
-NALCO - NATIONAL ALUMINIUM COMPANY
-HAL - HINDUSTHAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED
-NTPC - NATIONAL THERMAL POWER CORPORATION
15th July 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I compleated B.Tech in Information Technology stream.Could you please tell me what jobs are available for me in central government.

Thank you.
7th February 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir,

I completed M.B.A in Human Resource Management. Could you please tell me what jobs are available for me in central government
Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?