28th January 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?

sir l am student of finel year(6thsem.)diploma in engg. with mechanical branch .i have passed aal 5 semster exams with first class from government collage.i want to apply for any private job.i want info.about getting job after comlition of diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join distance course in engineering along with job after completion of my diploma?
  2. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
  3. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  4. Diploma from the institution of Civil Engineers (india) Punjab is eligible only for private job?
  5. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
  6. Can I apply for Private Detective course? Jobs after completion of course?
  7. Is my Diploma applicable for Private jobs only?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of 4 year Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  10. List of jobs I can apply for after completing diploma in Banking business(DBB)? Is it sufficient to get a job in private bank in operation department?
  11. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What to choose after graduation, Job, Master or PG diploma? Is there any hope available for me after facing failures many times?
  13. Is Diploma Mechanical engineering valid for private sector jobs?
  14. Is IASE valid for government or private job? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering from IASE
  15. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  16. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. After completion of diploma in civil engineering which exam can we attend for police job?
  18. Job in coming future after engineering without competition?
12th February 2014, 07:57 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?

Soon after completion of your Diploma in Engineering you try to go for the various job opportunities.There are so many job opportunities available for you.You can find the jobs in the following fields such as UPSRTC,MPMKVVCL,Indian Coast Guard,Central Bank Home Financial Limited,Reserve Bank of India,CBSE,Gram Panchayat,CCI,Central Coalfields limited and more.Why I have given you the job opportunities in government sector is,the job in Private sector do not fetch you a good career .So I would recommend you to go for the Government jobs as well as private jobs.

To get a Good Job in any sector,you must need to fulfill the required eligibility criteria,.in terms of age,educational qualification and work experiences.You can even find the jobs in the Private companies suh as L&T,Essar,Hyundai,All MNC Companies,Kirloscar,Cummings,and more.So soon after you go for the private jobs,after getting some experience you can then go for the Government jobs even then.

So always remember the experience is an added advantage to you for your career in future.After getting some experience,At last I surely suggest you to go for the Post Graduation and Graduation courses.So with the minimum less qualification you can not earn more.So if you got the higher educational qualification you can then go for the good jobs and demand for the good salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?