22nd October 2016, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government college in Bengaluru with just 62% in 12th HSC?

I have low marks 62% i.e 763 marks obtained in Puducherry in 12th HSC for the coming year 2017. Is there any way to find out admission for BE in Bengaluru any government College for boys and a gap of 5 years for me. My age is 23 right now.

Related Questions:
  1. Best commerce colleges in Bangalore after scoring 4.6 CGPA in class 10th
  2. List of government colleges in which I can get admission after taking 21934 rank?
  3. Can I get in government college for Mechanical or Computer or E&TC after scoring 70.83% in HSc?
  4. Can I get admission in B.Tech if secured 1445 rank in KIITEE?
  5. Is it difficult to interact in English in Bengaluru if a candidate of Kolkata is appointed as a Market Research Analyst?
  6. How to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 90% in HSc?
  7. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC
  8. How can I get admission in BPT in government college after completing HSC with 66% and 58% in GUJCET entrance exam
  9. How much percentage should I get in HSC examination to get admission in government law college in Mumbai?
  10. Which college is offering B.A. with Hindi, English & psychology combination in bangalore? -- [New]
  11. How to get admission in government college after scoring 143 in HSC exam?
  12. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 66% in HSC?
  13. Which course is available for me in government college near Mumbai after scoring 62% in HSc and 72% in PCB?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for genetic engineering in government colleges in Pune after completion of 12th with 80% marks?
  15. Can I get admission in government college in Maharashtra after scoring 63% in PCB in HSc and 82% in MHT CET
  16. Exams for admission to good colleges in Bengaluru for B.Arch after 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in HSC to get admission in government colleges?
  18. List of Private and Government Banks which offer Internship to MBA candidate
24th October 2016, 01:54 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a government college in Bengaluru with just 62% in 12th HSC?

Yes, you can apply in government colleges in Bengaluru. Gap does not*matter*if you wish to complete your degree. You need to apply to get the admission. Apply in at least 5-8 colleges or more. There will be cut off marks & according to that admission will go ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?