7th June 2016, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to interact in English in Bengaluru if a candidate of Kolkata is appointed as a Market Research Analyst?

I have got an offer to become a Market Research Analyst in Bengaluru. But I am from Kolkata. I am worried, if I can find myself suitable for this job or not because the environment of Kolkata is a bit different from Bengaluru and the language is also different. I am fluent in English but worried about the native language of Bengaluru. Is there any difficulty to interact with local people in Bengaluru in English?

8th June 2016, 01:19 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to interact in English in Bengaluru if a candidate of Kolkata is appointed as a Market Research Analyst?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got an offer to become a Market Research Analyst in Bengaluru. But I am from Kolkata. I am worried, if I can find myself suitable for this job or not because the environment of Kolkata is a bit different from Bengaluru and the language is also different. I am fluent in English but worried about the native language of Bengaluru. Is there any difficulty to interact with local people in Bengaluru in English?
No, it is not difficult to interact in English in Bengaluru. You can work and interact in Bengaluru with English. There are no problems in Bengaluru for those coming from other states. So you can feel comfortable to live in Bengaluru. The working environment in Bengaluru is also good and the climate conditions are also good in Bengaluru. You can find many people from North and East India living in Bengaluru, so you will find many friends with your mother tongue also. There are many MNC are here, so people from all the parts of India living here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?