16th May 2017, 11:10 AM
yamini pandy

Which college is offering B.A. with Hindi, English & psychology combination in bangalore?

I am looking for my daughter B.A. with Hindi, English & psycohology combination in bangalore? Can you let me know which college in bengaluru is having this combination or similar. Is this combination is available in bengaluru university and what is the admission schedule of bengaluru university.

16th May 2017, 04:58 PM
kohli183

Default Re: Which college is offering B.A. with Hindi, English & psychology combination in bangalore?

List of BA With Hindi , English & Psychology Offering Colleges in Bangalore :

Abhyudaya Degree college

Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies

BMS College for Women

Bishop Cotton Womens Christian College

Christ University

Indian Academy Degree College

Jyoti Nivas College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?