22nd October 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

How to join customs or naval custom as an officer?

Hello Sir, My name is Arshida Babu. I am 18 year-old studying in 12th. My ambition is to became a Customs Officer or join Naval customs.So what procedures should I take to fulfill my dream. please reply?
My id:[email protected].

23rd October 2016, 03:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join customs or naval custom as an officer?

In order to become a custom officer you have to complete your graduation in any stream from a recognized university. Minimum 55% is required in your graduation. Your age must be in between 21 to 30 years. For OBC candidates it is 33 years and for ST/SC candidates it is 35 years.

To become a custom officer or naval custom officer, you have to appear for the Civil Service Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission followed by physical test and personal interview. If you secure good marks in the entrance examination then only you can get selected for the post of a custom officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?