11th November 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage should I get in HSC examination to get admission in government law college in Mumbai?

Well I am thinking to choose law as my profession after my hsc...how much percentage i should get in hsc examination to sick admission in government law college in mumbai for 2016-17 batch???

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com?
  2. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  3. Which college will I get in Mumbai after scoring 48.84 in HSc exam?
  4. How can I appear for LLB course after B.Com final year
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in Government Law College, Mumbai for PGD in Security Law program?
  6. Is it necessary to give CLAT exam to get in any Law College? Can I get admission in Law College on the basis of HSC results?
  7. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course?
  8. For which colleges am I eligible after passing HSC and Law? I am from Mumbai and have scored 68% in HSC
  9. What is the admission process for 5 years LLB course after passing 12th examination?
  10. How to get admitted in LLB 3 years course?
  11. Are there any law colleges in Mumbai that give admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  12. How to get in distance learning center for LLB course?
  13. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What I have to do to become a Lawyer after the completion of BA course?
  15. How to get admission in government college after scoring 143 in HSC exam?
  16. How to take admission in LLB in government law college at Mumbai
  17. Can I do LLB after completion of MA? Detailed Information regarding LLB course?
  18. Am I allowed for LLB course right after T.Y BBA from GU? What are the requirements for that? Is it possible to do as external?
11th November 2015, 09:43 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage should I get in HSC examination to get admission in government law college in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well I am thinking to choose law as my profession after my hsc...how much percentage i should get in hsc examination to sick admission in government law college in mumbai for 2016-17 batch???
LLB Eligibility Criteria:-

-You need to complete 10+2 with minimum 45% of marks in aggregate.
-The reserved category candidates needs to have at least 40% of marks in aggregate.
-While appearing for this exam your age needs to be less than 20 years.
-This exam can also be given by the final year students.

Here is a list of the top law entrance exams in India:-
  • All India Law Entrance Test
  • Common Law Admission Test
  • Christ University Entrance Test
  • Delhi University LLB
  • Law Common Entrance Test
  • Mumbai University Common Law Entrance Test
  • NEF Law Entrance Test
Top LLB Colleges in Mumbai:-
  • Government Law College - Mumbai (GLC Mumbai)
  • Jitendra Chauhan College of Law- Mumbai
  • Rizvi Law College (RLC)
  • KC Law College- Mumbai
  • Gopaldas Jhamatmal Advani Law College- Mumbai
  • Dr Ambedkar College of Law - Wadale Mumbai
  • Mahatma Gandhi Education Society Pilai’s Law College- Navi Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?