20th May 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Government job after B.Tech in CSE with 60% marks?

sir im sai next year i wil complete my b.tech(cse 60%)
im not understanding about my future either i go to private jobs by doing ms or going to governament jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  2. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  3. How to get a job after passing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  4. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  5. What are the ways to get a job while in 3rd year B.Tech CSE?
  6. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  7. How to get a government job after passing CSE with 81%?
  8. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  9. Possibilities to get a government job for B.Tech CSE students?
  10. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  11. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  12. Best government jobs available after doing B.Tech CSE with 75%?
  13. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  14. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  15. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE? -- [New]
  16. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  18. What are the job opportunities in both government and private sectors? Which B.Tech course has more career prospects?
21st May 2015, 01:35 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Can I get Government job after B.Tech in CSE with 60% marks?

There are many Government jobs as well as Private jobs for the CSE graduates . When compared with Private jobs , Government jobs are more secure jobs. So , it is always better to try for Government jobs.

~ After completion of your B.tech you can apply for the Technical post in the government companies .

Bsnl
Isro
Mtnl
Ongc
Sail ,etc.

You shouldhave secured notlessthan 60% in B.tech to apply for the post in the above mentioned companies.

~ You can apply for the Computer programmer in AIIMS , Delhi

~ You can apply for the CDS exam to join in Defence services.
> Age shouldbe in between 19-22 years , to join in Navy
> Age shouldbe in between 19-23 years , to join in Airforce
> Age shouldbe in between 19-24 years , to join in Army
> Age shouldbe in between 19-25 years only to join in Officers training academy

Selection process is ,
1. written exam
2. ssb interview
3. medical test

~ You can aply for the Civil services exam (ias , ips , ifs )

Selection process is ,
1. preliminary exam
2. main exam
3. interview

~ You can apply for the Ibps bank probationay officers exam to join in Banking sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?