9th February 2015, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I get government job after completing B.Tech in plastic technology?

I am doing b.tech plastic technology in cipet,chennai. I dont know whether i could get a government job or eligible for gate exam?? i want some guidance regarding job in plastic sector so that i can prepare on that basis

10th February 2015, 04:54 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government job after completing B.Tech in plastic technology?

There are good government job opportunities for B.Tech (Plastic Technology) graduates. Yes you are also eligible to apply for GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) entrance examination. There are many qualifying disciplines under Engineering or Technology (B.E/ B.Tech). Since B.E/ B.Tech (Plastic Technology) is one of the qualifying disciplines of GATE Examination, you are certainly eligible to appear in GATE Examination. You can find employment in Government Enterprise of India, NPCL (National Plastic Technologies Limited). Apart from these you can apply for the following list of companies.
* ONGC
* IOCL
* GAIL (Gas Authority of India Limited) India Limited
* Travancore Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited
* Haldia Petrochemicals Limited
* Polymer Science Learning Center
* The Goodyear Tire Rubber Company
* The Dayton Rubber Company
* Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET)
* Plantation Corporation of Kerala Limited

Click here for National Plastic Technologies Limited Careers
30th October 2021, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get government job after completing B.Tech in plastic technology?

What is the get exam syllabus for plastics engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?