16th June 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?

can i get govt jobs ? I have a strong desire to join in Government job? What should i do to get government job?

Last edited by ForumStaffTwo; 16th June 2011 at 09:54 PM. Reason: How to get a Government job?
16th June 2011, 11:05 PM
Sagar Keshari

Default Re: which is better b.tech(agri) or b.tech food technology

B.TECH food tech is btr than agri. .
16th June 2011, 11:07 PM
Sagar Keshari

2 gt gov job u ned to hav pased 12. for gud post u ned 2 increase ur degree. take employment news every wek. all gov jobs r givn der.
17th June 2011, 12:11 AM
sachin6

Btech agriculture is good because our country depends on well in agriculture. You have jobs at anytime
17th June 2011, 08:01 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It would be better to go in for food technology. The scope after this is higher. But you can decide based on the job profile you are looking for. Make sure that you have a good academic record. Also you can check notifications for vacancies in the newspapers to know more about the requirements.
17th June 2011, 07:56 PM
amit gaur2065

My dear, Both are a great scope, But Agriculture is best compare to food technology
so go for it,
bye
18th June 2011, 03:50 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Both the courses are equally good and are good in terms of employment.Only the candidates who have a good grip over the subjects are chosen in Government Organizations.

B.tech in Agriculture
After completing B.Tech in Agriculture stream a candidate can expect in government departments like the irrigation and agricultural department, Dairy Department, and Food Corporation. In addition to this candidates can even try out in financial institutions and banks too which provide finance agricultural education centers.

B.Tech in Food Technology
A food technologist can expect jobs in food processing and packaging industry or even as a research associate in premier institutes, universities and research and development units.He can try out for posts like Quality Assurance Manager, Production Manager, Laboratory Supervisor, Food Packaging Manager or as a technician.
18th June 2011, 04:01 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
both field are good
and related food and agriculture

food technology:---

agriculture:--
18th June 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?

Is B.tech or B.sc better in food technology?
18th June 2011, 10:17 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get govt jobs ? I have a strong desire to join in Government job? What should i do to get government job?
Dear Friend,
It depends upon your choice and interest which you choose. Both stream are better to get Govt job.

To get the service please prepare for you exam and clear.

On completion you will be selected.

Regards,

Ramjash
19th June 2011, 06:59 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?

both the courses are good. india is a agricultural country. nowdays ,there is amore demand for food in urban areas. so my suggestion is to take B.Tech agriculture and reduce the food demand in india.
19th June 2011, 12:22 PM
devesh35pal

Btech agriculture is good because our country depends on well in agriculture. You have jobs at anytime. b.tech it, cs field demand very low
25th June 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

which is better B.sc Agriculture or B.Tech Agriculture?with what should i go?
1st July 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO LOG IN MY ACCOUNT???????
13th July 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

is mtech biotechnology has scope in foreign
29th July 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

wat 2 do after btech agriculture?can i do mtech after that?
15th September 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

dont ever think of agriculture. go for b.tech food technology it is far better.
21st September 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

After B.tech ag in job in govr. sector.
12th November 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Which place job's in agril b-tech.
16th January 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to know job scope for b.tech.agri.in Nestle india
24th January 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i hav done btech in bioinformatics and i want to do higher studies to get a good job so what should i opt MBA or Mtech in which field will be better for me?
4th February 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

B.tech in agril
is
better than food bcoz
nowdays india
need to new technology
related to agri.
so agril engg is the best
5th February 2012, 12:24 AM
adlsm

gettin govt jobs is not easy
the best students are selected fr govt jobs
you have to work hard

B.tech in Agriculture
After completing B.Tech in Agriculture stream a candidate can expect in government departments like the irrigation and agricultural department, Dairy Department, and Food Corporation. In addition to this candidates can even try out in financial institutions and banks too which provide finance agricultural education centers.

B.Tech in Food Technology
A food technologist can expect jobs in food processing and packaging industry or even as a research associate in premier institutes, universities and research and development units.He can try out for posts like Quality Assurance Manager, Production Manager, Laboratory Supervisor, Food Packaging Manager or as a technician.

all the best
3rd March 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

hey i m doing f y b tech in comp sci but now i m thinking that i should change my branch to env sci plz tell me is it good to take env.sci is there any scope on env.sci in india??what about job??
20th July 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

which is better between b.sc. Ag or b.tech ag.
6th January 2013, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

I want to do govt.job plz tell me what should I do
6th January 2013, 05:25 PM
24himani

Even banks recruite special Agricultural officers but donot require food technology.
For Food corporation of India both are same.
So Agriculture is much better.
You can do any one and you can change your stream in post graduation from food to agri culture or vice a versa.
Also it wil be good if you do your industrial training of last semester from best company.
26th April 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

what is bettet btech in food technology or btech in agriculture
18th July 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Which is better bsc agriculture or b.tech food technology to get govt. Job?????????
20th August 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I am now doing btech ECE but I want to change to it to Btech Food Tech
There is any scope of food tech in India as well as In Foriegn....
Urs reply will highly appricieted
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?