1st December 2017, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job in Kerala being 30 year old?

Hello Sir, I am 30 year old, am I eligible to study in 10th? I want a government job in Kerala. What I have to to to enroll my name in a government school? Whom I have to approach. Please guide me. I want to study further also. There is no other way than studying.

1st December 2017, 10:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job in Kerala being 30 year old?

Yes, you can get a government job in Kerala being a 30 years old candidate. If you have not passed 10th standard being a 30 years old candidate then, it will be difficult for you to get a government job. You have to need directly visit the government school to enroll your name for pursuing your 10th standard. If you can fulfill the eligibility criteria required to apply for a government job then, you can apply for it and if you perform well, you can get a government job.
2nd December 2017, 05:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job in Kerala being 30 year old?

Upper age limit insisted by Kerala PSC is 35 years. As you are 30 years old, you can apply for suitable post . Reserved category candidates can accept age relaxation. If you are from OBC category relaxation up to 3 years age is allowed where as SC / ST candidates will get 5 years relaxation of age. Detailed information can be collected from job notification which is available in Kerala PSC portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?