26th August 2011, 05:23 PM
herald

Procedure to apply for a job in Kerala Government after scoring 59% marks?

Dear all,

I am a mechanicl Engineer .I wish to do job in Kerala Government.I have only 59 % mArk & right now am in Dubai,Pls help me wht is the procedure what i hve to do for that?

2nd December 2011, 10:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a job in Kerala Government after scoring 59% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by herald View Post
Dear all,

I am a mechanicl Engineer .I wish to do job in Kerala Government.I have only 59 % mArk & right now am in Dubai,Pls help me wht is the procedure what i hve to do for that?
Hello friend,
The best way to get a government job in Kerela is by qualifying examination conducted by the Kerela Public Service Commission. There are number of examinations conducted every year and depending upon your qualification, you may apply for any of them provided you fulfill all other eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification.
To see a list of examination conducted by the commission and to obtain all necessary information regarding the exams, you must refer to the official website of KPSC, which is the Kerela Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?