5th April 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Career in Indian Navy after completing engineering?

I will be passing 12th in month of march.i m interested in indian navy or air force i want to do career in navy so after completing my 4years engineering deegre can i get admission in indian navy

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Navy after completing BSc? How to make my career in Navy?
  2. Can I join Indian Navy after completing BSc in Statistics? I am interested in Indian Navy
  3. How to join Indian Navy after completing +2? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy or Indian Air Force after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  5. How to join Indian Navy after completing senior secondary class in commerce?
  6. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of BE in Civil Engineering to join Indian Navy?
  7. How can I join Indian Navy after completing B.E in mechanical engineering
  8. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?
  9. How should I join Indian Navy after completing b.E? I am 23 years old
  10. Marine Engineering course details and jobs in Indian Navy?
  11. Should I join merchant navy as my career after completion of my B.Tech? I have completed my B.Tech in mechanical with 66.63% marks
  12. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? What can I do to get a government job?
  13. How can I join Indian Navy as an Officer? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  14. How to join Indian Navy after completing senior secondary with commerce?
  15. How can I join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce after completing diploma or engineering in medical
  16. How to join Indian Navy after completing 12th science?
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What are the career opportunities in Indian Navy
11th April 2014, 09:08 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Career in Indian Navy after completing engineering?

You considered that you have complete your bachelor degree in B.Tech. You considered that you to know about you can join Indian navy or not? But I am sorry to say that you can not apply for the post of Indian navy because for the post of Indian navy your age must not above 17 years and you must not do marriage, and you must have a male candidates to apply for the post of Indian navy post.

Candidates can apply the post of Indian navy after matriculation so that the candidates can apply for the post of Indian navy. Don't worry if you can not apply Indian navy post it means not that you are not eligible for the other post of government. You can apply all the intermediate level posts of government. I think you are interested in defence line so that you want to know about Indian navy post.

For defence line you can apply for the CDS ( combined defence service) . If you don’t want to go for defence line you can also applied for clerical post in the basis of intermediate level examination you can apply for the post of junior assistant in railway sector with appearing RRB (railway recruitment board) examination.
2nd December 2017, 04:10 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Career in Indian Navy after completing engineering?

Hi Friend
#After the completion of Engineering,you can join in INDIAN AIRFORCE or NAVY by clearing CDS examination conducted by UPSC.
#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for CDS examination is :
-> For IMA : Bachelor degree
-> For INA : Degree in Engineering
-> For AFA : Bachelor degree with physics and mathematics at 12 th standard or Engineering degree.
#And age limit to apply for CDS examination is :
* For IMA : 19-24 years
* For INA : 19-22 years
* For AFA : 19-23 years and
* For OTA : 19-25 years.
#Final year students are also eligible to apply for CDS examination.
#And the selection procedure of CDS examination is written test,personal interview followed by documents verification and medical fitness test.
#For further details please visit www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?