1st December 2017, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CID exam to become a Detective?

Hi Sir, I am Harpreet Kaur from Patiala. I've done diploma in ECE and now I'm in 2nd year of B.Tech and this is my dream to become a Detective. Please tell me that how can I prepare for CID exam. My height is only 151 cm can I join CID after B.Tech. Please help me.

2nd December 2017, 03:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for CID exam to become a Detective?

To join criminal investigation department, you need to crack the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination. To prepare for this examination you have to know the the plan of question paper and types of questions being asked in the question paper.

The questions asked is generally from the following areas:

General Intelligence and Reasoning

General Awareness

Numerical Ability

Quantitative Aptitude

Current Affairs

So you need to know your weaknesses and strengths and accordingly you can work on them as well you have to practice in these subjects, read newspaper, work on English grammar and go through previous year question papers.
2nd December 2017, 04:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for CID exam to become a Detective?

If you are interested to become CID officer, then please prepare well for the SSC preliminary examination and the examination is objective and the examination paper covers these sections:

- General Test

- General Intelligence and Reasoning

- General Awareness

- Numerical Ability

You just need to work on these areas. Practicing of previous year question papers will definitely going to help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?