13th July 2016, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Food Corporation of India being a B.Tech in Food Technology holder? How to prepare for FCI exam? Syllabus and study material for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Food Technology and want to join Food Corporation of India. How to prepare for FCI exam? Please provide me syllabus and study material for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any Quality Inspector job in FCI? How to get this job in Food Corporation of India?
  2. Syllabus for FCI(Food Corporation of India)? Where can I get the study material?
  3. How to join a government job specially in FCI after passing BE? Syllabus and model question papers?
  4. How can I prepare to crack Food Corporation of India JE(Civil) recruitment exam? Syllabus and study material for preparation?
  5. What is the scope of getting job opportunities after completion of B.Tech food technology? -- [New]
  6. What is the scope of food technology?
  7. Reference books for Food corporation of India exam 2015
  8. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech in Dairy Technology graduate? Eligibility to apply?
  9. Is Quality Inspector post available in Food Corporation of India? Salary and benefits to become Quality Inspector in FCI?
  10. Can I get job in Food Corporation of India being MBA in Catering Management student? Previous year solved paper of FCI?
  11. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  12. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for FCI Assistant Grade III Exam?
  13. Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the syllabus of Food Corporation of India AG-III General recruitment exam?
  15. Previous year question papers of Food Corporation of India (south zone)
  16. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for M.Sc(Food & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  17. Syllabus for Food Corporation of India?
  18. What are the job offers after completing B.Tech in Food Technology?
14th September 2016, 11:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Food Corporation of India being a B.Tech in Food Technology holder? How to prepare for FCI exam? Syllabus and study material for it?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to get job in Food Corporation of India being a B.Tech holder in Food Technology stream. As you are from a Food Technology background, I am sure you are certainly eligible to get job in Food Corporation of India and apply for the recruitment as well. There are many books available in market for FCI Recruitment. They are,

>> For General Awareness - Manorama Year Book

>> For FCI AG III - Upkar's Practice Work book

>> For Paper II Technical and Accounts - Upkar's workbook

I suggest you go through the books and there you will find the exact syllabus for the concerned examination. General Awareness by Lucent's is also a preferable book.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?