23rd December 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech in Dairy Technology graduate? Eligibility to apply?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Tech in Dairy Technology. I want to know that I can apply for job in Food Corporation of India? If yes then what are the posts available for me in FCI? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for M.Sc(Food & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  2. Is there any Quality Inspector job in FCI? How to get this job in Food Corporation of India?
  3. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Sc(Nutrition) candidate?
  4. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(Accounts) recruitment? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  5. Job opportunities in the field of Agriculture? What is the maximum duration?
  6. What is the scope of food technology?
  7. Syllabus of Food Corporation of India in (General and Depot) posts
  8. Zonewise posts available for Management Trainee in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech graduate? Important dates of FCI Management Trainee recruitment?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Food Corporation of India exam?
  10. Post graduate diploma or part time M.Sc in Food & Dairy technology?
  11. Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE
  12. Post in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech IT passed?
  13. What kind of jobs i can apply for after B.Tech in Dairy Technology under private sector?
  14. Syllabus of Food Corporation of India in (General and Depot) posts -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility for masters after completing Dairy diploma in Dairy technology?
  16. Is M.sc. in Dairy Science a good option in comparison to Food Science stream?
  17. Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation?
  18. When the notification of Food Corporation of India Grade-III recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
28th December 2015, 02:43 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech in Dairy Technology graduate? Eligibility to apply?

Yes, you can apply for the job in job in Food Corporation of India. As this is the sector where you can get employment easily with good package and handsome salary. So, i will suggest you to apply in the Food Corporation of India post.
So, you need to keep yourself updated for all the vacancy in this area.
17th October 2019, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech in Dairy Technology graduate? Eligibility to apply?

Can B. Tech dairy technology students are applied for technical manager post in fci
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?