5th September 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare and which books to prefer for joining ISRO as an Astronautical Engineer?

How to prepare in the best way for a job at ISRO? I am from class 11th and I want to be a astronautical engineer. I want to know that which exams should I give in class 11th to become capable for ISRO and preferring books needed to study it.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare myself in 2 years of time period to get job in ISRO?
  2. Can I appear for ISRO entrance exam by self preparation? Which books should I prefer studying? -- [New]
  3. What is the basic qualification to join ISRO as scientist and astronaut?
  4. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. How to prepare for joining ISRO?
  6. What to do to join ISRO being Aeronautical engineer? Career after joining ISRO?
  7. isro exam for joining in isro? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How should I prepare for IES? Which books to prefer? I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  9. How to prepare for CAT Exam from the joining of B.Tech? Which books should I prefer?
  10. How to prepare for PSU exam? Syllabus of the exam? Which books to prefer?
  11. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  12. Books to be referred to prepare for ISRO entrance examination?
  13. Details about aeronautical engineering?
  14. Which books to refer to prepare for ISRO entrance examination?
  15. How to join ISRO after joining electronics and instrumentation engineering
  16. Which engineering stream is suitable for joining ISRO?
  17. Should I have to do projects to become an Engineer in ISRO? Eligibility criteria and qualification required to get job in ISRO for ECE students?
  18. How should I prepare for GATE exam? Which books should I prefer studying?
14th September 2016, 05:50 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare and which books to prefer for joining ISRO as an Astronautical Engineer?

For joining ISRO as an engineer you have to do B.TECH in the respected field with very good marks. After that you can join ISRO through their recruitment process which is a written exam followed by interview. So first you have to complete HSC in relevant subjects and with that you have to prepare for the IIT JEE exam. So you can take admission in a good engineering institute. Thanks
14th September 2016, 11:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare and which books to prefer for joining ISRO as an Astronautical Engineer?

How to prepare for ISRO Astronautical Engineer Recruitment:

To score good marks in ISRO Written Examination, you are first required to get the detailed syllabus and exact pattern of ISRO Written Examination. You are required to get good command over,

> Quality Check
> Control Systems
> Communication and Radar System
> Maintenance
> Development and Manufacturing of Space craft and Aircraft
> Testing Launch

Some of the best books are,

@ Aerodynamics, Aeronautics and Flight Mechanics by McCormick, B.W
@ Flight Stability and Automatic Control by Nelson, R.C
@ Modern Compressible Flow with Historical Perspective by Anderson J.D
@ The Dynamics and Thermodynamics of Compressible Fluid Flow by Shapiro, A.H
@ Jet Propulsion by Cumpsty N
@ Gas Turbine Theory by Saravanamutto, H.I.H. Rogers G.F.C and Cohen H
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?