3rd June 2015, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in SAIL and other PSU after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Hello,
I am doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering and
I would like to know that I can get job in
SAIL after my B.Tech or any other PSU?
Please reply as soon as possible.

20th June 2015, 03:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in SAIL and other PSU after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to get job in Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL). The candidates with bachelor's degree in technical disciplines can find their position as Technical trainee, Management Trainee (Technical).

The eligibility to apply for the SAIL recruitment jobs are given below :

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidates age should not be more than 30 years.

* Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST candidates are applicable as per norms.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :

* Candidates should have bachelor's degree in the disciplines of Mechanical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Instrumentation/ Pharmacy/ Electrical/ Metallurgy/ Ceramics etc.

* Candidates should have secure 65% or above in their qualifying examination from any recognized University/ Institution.

The selection of candidates are done on the basis of GATE score followed by Interview and physical test.

The various other PSU's to which you can apply for are given below :

* DRDO.

* DRDL.

* ONGC.

* BHEL.

* HAL.
26th December 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in SAIL and other PSU after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

In sail, the candidate selection is on the basis of gate score card or sail written exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?