21st June 2012, 05:14 PM
sekhar130

How to apply for PSU after passing B.Tech Civil Engineering?

sir, i am a b.tech(civil engineering) student. i want to appear gate2013 as well as i want to apply for psu's. so i request you to send me the list of psu's in india ,which intakes civil engineering freshers.
my email id; [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for any PSU company after doing civil engineering with 58%
  2. How to apply for off campus job at PSU? Importance factors to be considered?
  3. Can I apply for PSU exam after passing B.Tech computer science? What are the opportunities in PSU?
  4. What kind of job opportunities are available for me in PSU's after passing CSE engineering with 70%? How to apply for those jobs?
  5. Requirements to apply for PSU recruitment exams for Civil Engineering Diploma student who belongs to Nepal? -- [New]
  6. Can I apply for PSU after doing B.Tech final year in Civil Engineering? Which is the best field for Civil Students?
  7. In which PSU I can apply for recruitment with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  8. How to apply for PSU after completing engineering? What is the date of sale of forms?
  9. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE?
  10. Am I eligible for PSU job? I have B.Tech degree in civil branch
  11. Companies for which I can apply under PSU? Can I apply for DRDO exam?
  12. Can I apply for PSU's after scoring 73% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 63% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to start B.Tech after completing diploma in civil engineering
  14. Which all PSU's require Civil Engineers?
  15. In which companies can I apply under PSU? Can I apply for DRDO exam? How will my experience benefit while applying for PSU exam?
  16. What should I do after passing B.Tech in civil engineering?
  17. Is it necessary to appear for GATE after passing B.Tech CSE? What is the syllabus of CAT and PSU exam
  18. Can I apply for PSU entrance exam and IES after completing B.Tech?
23rd September 2012, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for PSU after passing B.Tech Civil Engineering?

what are the official sites for psu?
5th October 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

ir, i am a b.tech(civil engineering) student. i want to appear gate2013 as well as i want to apply for psu's. so i request you to send me the list of psu's in india ,which intakes civil engineering freshers.
my email id; [email protected]
17th January 2014, 05:16 PM
jaye99

During your pursuing Your B.Tech in CIVIL Engineering Branch, Study well and try to get a good score in GATE exam conducted by IIT's because from the last 2 years many PSU's such as NTPC,IOCL, Nevyille Lignite Corporation,NHPC,HPCl..etc are hiring their Graduate Trainees directly with the score of GATE.

Some companies may release the recruitment notification separately and conduct the written examination followed by Interview.
26th December 2016, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to score maximum marks in gate without any couching? If yes. How??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?