19th November 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

How to become a TGT (Social Science) after doing Graduation in Political Science with 60%?

Hello sir, i have done my graduation with political science and economics with 60% marks. And i have passed ctet exam last year. Now i want to know how can i become a tgt social science?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for TGT level after graduation in Political science with B.Ed in Social Science
  2. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  3. Am I eligible as a social science teacher at TGT level? I am a graduate in Political Science from Delhi University with 62%
  4. Can I apply for social science TGT? I have done B.A Political Honors
  5. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya Singthan? I have completed B.A with 47% in Political Science
  6. What is the eligibility for TGT in UP?
  7. Date of PGT Exam in UP?
  8. Am i eligible for PGT or TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan
  9. How to prepare for TGT in Social Science?
  10. Can I join MA correspondence course along with my regular B.Ed course at the same time? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the date of KVC Mains Exam of TGT social science? Sample question papers of mains of social science of last years?
  12. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  14. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post-graduation in?
  15. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post graduation in?
  16. DSSB TGT social science last 5 years question papers?
  17. Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate?
  18. Previous years PGT Geography and TGT social science question papers
19th November 2015, 06:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a TGT (Social Science) after doing Graduation in Political Science with 60%?

For becoming a TGT you need to complete B.Ed along with your graduation. Merely graduation will not get you a teaching job in schools. If you have passed CTET then you can use that score to get teaching job.

Therefore, you can surely apply in central schools or any other CBSE school for getting a teaching job.
20th November 2015, 09:13 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a TGT (Social Science) after doing Graduation in Political Science with 60%?

To become a TGT, a candidate need to complete his/her Graduation along with B.Ed degree. Only the Graduation is not enough to become a teacher in Schools in terms of qualification.
You have to apply and qualify CTET entrance examination in order to apply for the post of teacher.
16th July 2019, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to become tgt in social science as i have complete my graduation in b.com n persuing b.ed.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?