5th February 2018, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I join BSF being 18 years old 12th commerce passed?

Sir I'm 18 years old. My height is 160 cm. I'm in OBC reservation. I'm 12th pass in commerce stream now. I'm doing in BCA (honors) 1 year. Sir, please reply me. Can I join the BSF.

6th February 2018, 09:55 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BSF being 18 years old 12th commerce passed?

BSF stands for Border Security Force. Yes, you are eligible for BSF after passing 12th. I telling you about the job of constable and job of inspector.

Eligibility criteria for constable are as:-

qualification- having 12th passed.

Age should between 18 to 23 years.

Physical fitness also required.

Eye distant vision should be 6 by 6 and 6/9 without wearing glasses.

Eligibility criteria for Inspector job :-

Candidate must have graduate in any recognised University.

Age should between in 18 to 25 years.

Selection on the basis of written exam and personal interview.
7th February 2018, 10:28 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for BSF constable post, which is conducted by SSC. You need to fulfill height and age criteria to become eligible for this job.

SSC conducts exam every year for constable post and you will be selected on the basis of written exam and physical fitness test.
7th February 2018, 10:36 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to join BSF, you must fulfill the following conditions:

> You should have completed your 10th standard or equivalent from a recognized board.

> Candidates should also have taken parts in national/state level sports or should have ITI qualification in specific trades.

> The age of the candidate should be 18 to 23 years old and age relaxation will be provided as per government norms

> Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.

> Candidates must be an Indian citizen.

> Candidates should not have any criminal records.

With this eligibility you can visit the below given link and download the application form: http://www.bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r168.pdf
7th February 2018, 11:26 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I'm 18 years old. My height is 160 cm. I'm in OBC reservation. I'm 12th pass in commerce stream now. I'm doing in BCA (honors) 1 year. Sir, please reply me. Can I join the BSF.

Yes, you can join BSF as a Constable being an 18 years old 12th commerce candidate. Your age should be between 18 to 23 years to join as a Constable in BSF and minimum educational qualification required for the post is Matriculation or 10th pass. You should be at least 170 cm in height and your chest should be 80-85 cm. Your eyesight minimum distant vision should be 6/6 & 6/9 of both eyes without correction (without wearing glasses). You can find the details in the Border Security Force (BSF) website link given Click Here
7th February 2018, 09:02 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

On the basis of present educational qualification, you are eligible for recruitment as Constable.

But, you lack the minimum physical standard. The minimum required height is 170 cm but for OBC it is 165 cm.

So, you are not eligible for the recruitment. After the bachelor degree, you have many options to join the service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?