26th November 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I join BSF and CRPF having 23 years of age and 12th arts qualification?

Sir, I'm Sekhothoi Felix. I've finished class 12 with arts. So, Sir I'm worried about my age i.e. 23 yrs. Sir, am I eligible for joining BSF and CRPF? I belong to Scheduled Tribe category. I'll be grateful if you reply me. Thanks.

26th November 2016, 09:02 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BSF and CRPF having 23 years of age and 12th arts qualification?

The candidate wishing to join BSF has to write BSF Examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission. You are eligible to join BSF and CRPF as per your age.

Eligibility Criteria to join BSF :-

Nationality : Indian.

Age limit : 18 to 25 years

Qualification: 10th pass for post of constable, 12th pass in any stream for posts like Assistant sub inspector, head constable and graduate in any stream for posts like Sub Inspector.

Marital Status : Unmarried male candidate only.

Selection Procedure:

Written Examination

Physical Efficiency Test

Medical Examination.
15th August 2017, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join BSF and CRPF having 23 years of age and 12th arts qualification?

Respected sir, This is to inform you that i'm 21 years old. I have completed diploma electronics engineering from Gujarat University. Please help me Sir, Can I join BSF but How to join please give me details.
I hope you will not disappoint me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?