24th August 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I join BSF being 25 years old?

i am 25 year's old.i am m.sc in zoology and i am pass with 69% 2013.i wish i join to bsf,

22nd March 2014, 05:29 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join BSF being 25 years old?

To join BSF ( Boarder Security Force) you need to crack the CAPF Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year. Mostly the exam notification will be release in the month of July or August in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper.

CARF i.e Central Armed Police Force Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for admission to BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP and SSB Examination. To apply for this examination the candidate need to completed degree course with any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and no percentage bar required to apply for this examination. Only pass out candidates are eligible to apply. Final year candidates are not eligible to apply. The candidate age should between 20 years to 25 years and upper age limits is applicable as per government norms. More details, Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
18th October 2017, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join BSF being 25 years old?

My Self Raju Kamlakar Kokare(age-25) from Pune. I am pass SSC with 64% and HSC pass with 47%. I wish to join bsf
Mob No. 8551918053/8788264943
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?