29th December 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I join CBI on the basis of B.Com degree?

I am a B.Com graduate in 2011. I am looking forward to work in CBI. What course & eligibility required. What are the post in it? Which I can apply?

29th December 2016, 07:27 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join CBI on the basis of B.Com degree?

One who wishes to join CBI has to appear for SSC CGL exam. Yes, you can join CBI on the basis of B.Com degree as there is no restriction on stream selection to appear for the exam.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for SSC CGL exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The candidate should holds Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized board.

-The candidate age should be in between 20 years to 30 years for general category.Age is relaxed for OBC by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection process involves of

Written test ,

Skill test ,

Group Discussion, and

Interview.
29th December 2016, 10:11 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

You can join Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) as a Sub Inspector by giving Combined Graduation Level Exam(CGL) which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Eligibility for this examination is :
1. Candidates must have completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
2. Age of candidates must be in between 20 to 25 years.

Thanks
30th December 2016, 09:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Com graduate in 2011. I am looking forward to work in CBI. What course & eligibility required. What are the post in it? Which I can apply?
Yes, you can apply for CBI entrance exam which is conducted by UPSC through CGL exam.

Minimum educational qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a graduation degree course from a recognized Institution.

Age criteria:-

1. Sub Inspectors in CPOs – 20 years to 25 years
2. Assistant / Sub Inspector in CBI – 20 years to 27 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?