1st December 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Territorial Army being Group C employee at Ordnance factory?

Am i eligible for territorial army ? I'm a group c employee in ordnance factory & my joining date is 25/01/2011. I mean i am already an employee there in ordnance factory.

3rd December 2014, 11:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Territorial Army being Group C employee at Ordnance factory?

Graduation is the minimum qualification required for Territorial Army. The age limit is 18 to 42 years and you must be a employed person in a company or private or government sector organisation.

The selection is purely based on merit and you have to appear for an SSB Interview for selection. Only shortlisted candidates are called for SSB Interview. You are shortlisted on the basis of your application.

You must get a no objection certificate from your employer before joining the Territorial Army. If you are not able to get the NOC, then you will not be allowed to join the Territorial Army.

For more information visit http://indianarmy.nic.in/writereadda...May%202014.pdf
1st April 2016, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Territorial Army being Group C employee at Ordnance factory?

Sir my friend working Indian Ordnance factories he is very much interest from working Army so its possible to join in Territorial Army sir or NSG department also is very interested so please guide me sir how to join this to department sir
14th December 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I was medically board out by army when I was in training for store keeper.my service is only 9 months and the rank is rect, I failed to complete my training. Nw I am getting my pension also... Can I join TA once again?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?