21st February 2011, 08:12 PM
aeneas

Syllabus for School Service exam? Does it have GK and Maths? How many papers are there in the exam?

I would like to know what is the syllabus of school service commission? i have done my postgraduation in english and want to sit for the ssc exam. Does it have Gk and maths in it? How many papers the exam consists of? please help me

25th February 2011, 11:10 AM
goldin

Default Re: Syllabus for School Service exam? Does it have GK and Maths? How many papers are there in the exam?

General English :

Questions in this component will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), vocabulary, spellings, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, phrases and idiomatic use of words etc.,

There will be a question on passages and comprehension of passages also. the standard of the questions will be only of 10+2 level.

Part B :

General Awareness :

Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person.

The test will also include questions pertaining to history, culture, geography,economic scene, general Polity, indian constitution, sports, literature, scientific research, basics / fundamentals of computer, etc. these questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.

Paper-II – (Objective Type, Multiple Choice) :

Arithmetic :

This paper will include questions on problems relating to number systems, computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions and relationship between Numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and Proportion, averages, interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, time and distance, time and Work, etc.
29th May 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for School Service exam? Does it have GK and Maths? How many papers are there in the exam?

what is the criteria to sit in school service exam?????plz help..
19th July 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

syllabus for school service exam of sanskrit pass.
30th July 2011, 11:44 PM
sabya_d_dude

i want the school service commission syllabus for a bca candidate.how can i get the syllabus?can u help me to find out the syllabus?can u please send me the link?or you can call me directly in this no-9614003400.i will be really very greatful if you help me..
31st July 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Please give me a proper link... where from I can get the school service commission syllabus for B.Sc general... I'll be thankful to you...
2nd August 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i have done my M.A in english.i wish to sit for the school service examination.how many papers are there and what kind of questions would we have to face?
8th August 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to new syllabus of school service commission 2011-2012
25th August 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,
what can i do syllabus change ssc
29th August 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

This is Xavior,W.B,requesting to you the School Service Commission for a B.Ph.Ed.candidate so, I need the Syllabus, how can I get the Syllabus? Can you help me to find out the Syllabus? and can you send me the Link? or You may contact directly on this Number:08101212045.I will be very glade full if you help me.Thnks

Your Faithfully

Tanjin Xavior Lama

Email:[email protected]
30th August 2011, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

when the next exam of school service commission of 2011-2012 will be held
10th September 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Does the question pattern will be change from 2011 ssc exam?
16th September 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that the type of questions about history general?
28th September 2011, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that the type of questions about computer science?
14th October 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that this year environment subject is included in ssc exam?
14th October 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation in Communicative English Major with 61% marks. Am I eligible to sit for SSC Exam?
14th October 2011, 09:42 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

General English :

Questions in this component will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), vocabulary, spellings, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, phrases and idiomatic use of words etc.,

There will be a question on passages and comprehension of passages also. the standard of the questions will be only of 10+2 level.

Part B :

General Awareness :

Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person.

The test will also include questions pertaining to history, culture, geography,economic scene, general Polity, indian constitution, sports, literature, scientific research, basics / fundamentals of computer, etc. these questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.

Paper-II – (Objective Type, Multiple Choice) :

Arithmetic :

This paper will include questions on problems relating to number systems, computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions and relationship between Numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and Proportion, averages, interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, time and distance, time and Work, etc.
23rd October 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

computer science syallbus for ssc
25th October 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW IF THE TATE EXAM OF 90MINUTES DURATION WILL BE STARTED FROM 2011-2012 EXAM.WHAT IS ITS SYLLABUS?
26th October 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE SYLLABUS & DURATION OF TET EXAM? PLEASE INFORM TO [email protected]. com(my e.mail addresss)
29th October 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

MY QUESTION IS THAT WHETHER THE TET EXAM OF SSC WILL BE STARTED OR NOT?MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
13th November 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THAT DRAMA OR THEATER ARTS WILL INCLUD IN SSC OR NOT ON THIS YEAR.MY EMAIL [email protected]
7th December 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

is tet necessary for school servicr commission?
19th December 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Does ssc have quetion on child pshycology
3rd January 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of M.Sc last year.I select PG category.Marks for the PG students will be applicable for me?
4th January 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am Bidyut and i want to know that Which date 2012 school service exam will be held .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?