28th January 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I sit for WB school service commission without B.Ed?

I am general candidate in graduation 40%marks. I have no Bed degree. Can I sit WB school service commission exam 2014?

24th March 2014, 12:15 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I sit for WB school service commission without B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am general candidate in graduation 40%marks. I have no Bed degree. Can I sit WB school service commission exam 2014?
Hey friend,

It is good to see your interest in joining in WB School service commission exam but there are certain eligibility standards which you should be aware of to be eligible for applying for the exam.

And as per the Eligibility standards you are eligible for applying for the exam eventhough you have not completed B.ed as it is not specific education qualification which is needed for the exam.The Education qualification needed for the exam states that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream with a fair percentage in order to be eligible.

And the other standards would include such as that you should have a Citizenship in India and the age limit states that the candidate should have 20-40 years of age.

There are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates and it is that the candidate should have exception of 3 years for OBC,5 years for SC/ST candidates.

If you are going to satisfy all these then you can apply for the exam.

ALL THE BEST
26th July 2020, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I sit for WB school service commission without B.Ed?

In graduation I have only 40 percentage of marks how can I sit school service commission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?