16th June 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force if having eyesight of -0.75 in both eyes?

sir
i have eye number -0.75 & -0.75 of both eye
then i have any appotunity in indian navy?
i can joind indian navy & airfoarce after 12th std?
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. After Cataract Surgery in both eyes, can I be eligibility for joining technical wing of Indian Army or Navy or Air Force?
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if my eyesight is -0.75?
  3. Am I eligible to get into Indian Air Force or Navy after having power of -1.75
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Scope for dentists in Indian Navy and Air Force?
  6. Can I join Indian Air Force with -2.25 eyesight?
  7. Am I eligible for Indian Navy or Indian Air Force having scored 49% in 12th standard and with an age of 20 years?
  8. Can I get job in Indian Air force or Indian navy?
  9. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  10. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  11. Can I join Indian Navy or Indian Air force after passing 12th science? I am 20 years old
  12. Can girls join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after B.Pharma?
  13. Can I join Indian Army or Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after passing B.A in third division
  14. How can I join Indian Navy or Air Force? I am a commerce graduate
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  16. How can I apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force after doing BSc H Physics?
  17. Can I join Indian Air Force or Navy being a student of Science stream?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after completing B.A?
29th June 2014, 10:09 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force if having eyesight of -0.75 in both eyes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i have eye number -0.75 & -0.75 of both eye
then i have any appotunity in indian navy?
i can joind indian navy & airfoarce after 12th std?
waiting for your reply

To join in Indian Navy or Air Force which are known as the defence forces of India and to be recruited in these forces you need to have possessed certain qualification and then apply for the entrance exam according to the qualification which you possess.

And as you have mentioned that you have completed +2 you could apply for the entrance exam which is the NDA Exam

This exam is conducted by UPSC and is held every year as NDA I and NDA II and this exam is conducted for candidates to join in defence forces of India.

As you have asked for the information regarding the Eye standards which is needed,i have mentioned below for your reference:

There are also certain other standards which are also needed to be satisfied along with the eye standards and they may include such as:

Candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard and the candidate who is appearing for the exam must be a Unmarried male candidate as they are only eligible for applying.To tell about the age limit which is needed for the exam it is that the candidate should have 16 1/2-19 years of age.And as per the education qualification needed it is that the candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics and Mathematics as subjects in the case of joining in Indian Navy or Air Force.

If you tend to satisfy them all then you can apply for the NDA Exam.To know about more information regarding the NDA Exam you can check them out at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
30th June 2014, 03:50 PM
anu98

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force if having eyesight of -0.75 in both eyes?

I think you can apply for the defence forces like navy and airforce, also you can check from the official website of indian navy and indian army...for the same.;
4th July 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

sir im in 10th n im very interested in air force .......can u plzz help me to join it.......... which stream i have to take for air defence
19th July 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I am citizen of Nepal but interested in joining Indian Army or Air Force. Is it possible for me to join?
16th September 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for asst commandant GD in coast guard having 0.75 minus in one eye and 0.5 minus in other eye myopia
26th July 2020, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

i have -1 eye power in right and left eye, am I eligible for ground duty(not flying branch) in Indian Navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?