26th April 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Is Computer Certificate necessary to apply for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about that is computer qualification is necessary for applying in BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment? Please tell me is it necessary of having a computer certificate?

Related Questions:
6th June 2018, 09:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Computer Certificate necessary to apply for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment?

Yes, Diploma in Computer Application course is compulsory needed in order to apply for this BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

Qualification Required:-

* You must have passed 12th class in 10+2 pattern in any discipline from a recognized board.

* You should also have passed Diploma in Computer Application from a government institute or university.

Hence, if you have not any of the above mentioned requirement's then I can say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. You may go through the below notification for more details.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?