27th June 2018, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to become an Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors in Bihar Police?

I have already completed my BCom(H) and working in a private company. I want to apply in Bihar Police recruitment for Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors. Can I know how I can prepare to become a Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors through this recruitment?

30th June 2018, 10:56 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to become an Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors in Bihar Police?

If you want to prepare for this examination then you must have a very good plan because competition is tough in which you have to qualify preliminary and mains examination then your typing/steno test which is necessary to qualify so be ready for everything.

>> First of all you must read the examination pattern given in the official notice of this recruitment and prepare yourself according to that.

>> Read complete syllabus of every single subject being asked in this exam and sort out the topics which are easy and tough and start preparation according to that.

>> Collect some good books and other study materials available on internet and various coaching centres and start your study according to the availability of time.

>> You must have a model practice paper book in which you have to clear two test every single day for good practice of examination and also complete your basics first before attempting for model tests.

>> Give more time to tough subjects and topics in the syllabus and get good command over those subjects through practice and practice only.

>> Set the time as per mentioned in the notice for this exam then start your practice test and if you are completing the test around 15-20 minutes before that time then you must understand that you are prepared well but there is one thing which is accuracy means your accuracy should also be very good which is more than 80% then only you must be satisfied with your preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?