26th April 2018, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

How one can apply for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the procedure through which I can apply in BPSSC recruitment for Steno Assistant Sub Inspector? I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the procedure immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Pay scale of Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors through BPSSC?
  2. How one can apply for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment?
  3. How many vacancies are reserved in BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment for female candidates?
  4. Qualification required to apply for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment?
  5. Age criteria to apply in BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment?
  6. Eligibility to apply in BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment?
  7. Cost of BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment application?
  8. Is Computer Certificate necessary to apply for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment?
  9. Selection procedure followed in BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment?
  10. Detailed information of BPSSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment for BSc graduate?
  11. How many vacancies are there in Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  12. Eligibility to apply in BPSSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment for BCom graduate?
  13. Important dates of BPSSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment 2018
  14. Am I eligible to apply for BPSSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment with 47.4% in Graduation?
  15. How can I prepare to become an Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors in Bihar Police?
  16. Can I get relaxation in Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment being an SC candidate?
  17. How to apply in Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment? Cost of application? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  18. Selection procedure followed in BPSSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment?
6th June 2018, 10:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How one can apply for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment?

Procedure to apply for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment:

In order to apply for this BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment, you are required to follow the below mentioned instructions.

I request you to go through the notification once and if you meet the required eligibility criteria and age criteria then I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date which is 24th May, 2018.

Click on the below link to apply

You are required to enter your basic details and educational details accurately and fill up all the columns and then submit the application form finally. Then take the printout of the application form for future use.

Click here for Official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?