26th April 2018, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment?

Hi team, please help me to know about the procedure of selection in BPSSC recruitment of Steno Assistant Sub Inspector. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

6th June 2018, 09:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment?

Selection process followed for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment:

The selection process of BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment consists of 2 rounds. They are,

>> Written Examination

>> Skill Test

Hence, you will be called to attend written examination and once you are done with it then you will be called to attend Skill Test in Stenography.

You may find more details of this recruitment from the official notification that is attached below.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?