26th April 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Cost of BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment application?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the cost fee of the application form of BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment so I want to know about the cost of application.

Related Questions:
  1. Exemptions available in BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment for ST candidates?
  2. Pay scale of Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors through BPSSC?
  3. How many vacancies are reserved in BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment for female candidates?
  4. How one can apply for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment?
  5. Selection procedure followed in BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment?
  6. Age criteria to apply in BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment?
  7. Qualification required to apply for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment?
  8. Eligibility to apply in BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment?
  9. Is Computer Certificate necessary to apply for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment?
  10. Detailed information of BPSSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment for BSc graduate?
  11. How to apply in Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment? Cost of application? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  12. How many vacancies are there in Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  13. Detailed information about Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to apply in BPSSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment for BCom graduate?
  15. Important dates of BPSSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment 2018
  16. Am I eligible to apply for BPSSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment with 47.4% in Graduation?
  17. Can I get relaxation in Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspectors recruitment being an SC candidate?
  18. Selection procedure followed in BPSSC Police Sub Inspector recruitment?
6th June 2018, 09:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost of BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment application?

Application Fee of BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment;

Application fee of BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment is as follows,

>> For General, EBC, BC and OBC Candidates - Rs.700/-

>> For SC/ ST category candidates - Rs.400/-

Application fee has to be paid through any of the below mentioned ways,
* Net Banking
* Credit Card
* Debit Card

The selection process of this recruitment consists of,
* Written Examination
* Skill Test

Last date for making payment of fee - 24th May, 2018

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?