9th February 2023, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I select for getting a government job of 40000 per month?

I am studying second year bipc now. How to get a government job in a short time? Which course you can select? Which course should I select for getting a government job maximum 40000?

11th February 2023, 07:59 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which course should I select for getting a government job of 40000 per month?

Which course should I select for getting a government job of 40000 per month?

A Bachelor of Science in fields such as Animal Husbandry, Agriculture, Forestry Statistics, Public Administration, and Economics can lead to jobs in government universities. Other interesting posts include project assistant, technician, consultant, research fellow, statistical officer, and data manager.
12th February 2023, 11:08 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I select for getting a government job of 40000 per month?

Some of the high paying government jobs after graduation

PSU
Bank PO
IFS Officer
RBI job
Professor
ISRO/DRDO jobs.

Interested candidates can apply for any of the job.
Although getting a government job is not that easy.
You can prepare for bank exam.
And once you clear the exam, you will get experience and it will ultimately results in your promotion.
You van also choose other option in which you are interested.
12th February 2023, 04:49 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course should I select for getting a government job of 40000 per month?

The top positions in the government are in administrative or civil services. In addition to these, there are a variety of additional government posts available, including those in the Defense Services, the ISRO or DRDO, the RBI, and various PSUs which offers high salary. First, you should complete your graduation degree to get eligible to appear for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?