25th November 2017, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

What to do in 10th to get a 40000 per month job in future?

Sir, l am belong to a poor family, l have pass my +2 with non medical 77%. What can I do for a job above 40000 in 10th class. l scored 88%. Please give a suitable advice for my career.

25th November 2017, 09:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do in 10th to get a 40000 per month job in future?

If you are thinking in terms of money, then there are many professions, which can easily help you to earn such amount, but in the beginning of your job, you might not get the amount in private sector.

The best way to get an excellent salary is by studying from a reputed college, as they offer good campus recruitment at top firms to good students.
26th November 2017, 08:21 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

You have scored good marks in 10th as well as in 12th standard so you have different type of adventures and interesting career option according to your interest. You can build your career and make money as well.

It is the best-growing career option after 12th for the students of Science with Maths:-
> National Defence Academy(NDA) - Air force, Navy, Army
> Hotel Management
> Film and Television Diploma, Cinematography
> Merchant Navy
> After graduation - IAS and IPS officer
> B.Tech. - Computer Science, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Biotechnology, Aeronautical,
Agriculture, Petroleum, Food Technology, Chemical Engineering etc. from IIT's and
NIT's.
> B.Sc.(Hons).
> Naturopathy & Yogic Science.
> Bachelor of Computer Applications is a 3 years under-graduate degree course.
26th November 2017, 09:35 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

You have scored very good marks in your 12th standard which is a very good chance for you to opt for further studies if you want to earn high in future. You have to opt for bachelor's degree in the field you are interested in. After that you can further opt for master's degree in the relevant discipline. Now you can apply for job in reputed companies and earn high salary or you can further pursue doctoral degree to earn a bit high.
26th November 2017, 03:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, l am belong to a poor family, l have pass my +2 with non medical 77%. What can I do for a job above 40000 in 10th class. l scored 88%. Please give a suitable advice for my career.

Candidates after completion of 10th standard can pursue 10+2 with PCM subjects. They can join the engineering in IITs or any reputed engineering college to get a job with a Rs 40,000 salary. They can choose computer science or electronics and communication engineering or mechanical engineering etc. Candidates can choose to study Chartered Accountant course or Medical courses (MBBS + MS) or Law courses to get high salary. Candidates can also study MBA in top B Schools in India to get over Rs 40,000 per month as salary. The above given are some of the courses which are good to earn money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?