18th September 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Which course I need to select after completion of my intermediate to get a government job?

Sir/Mam,

I completed my intermediate with 820 marks I want an government job. so which degree course i want to join? Can you please guide me on the same? It would be really helpful if you can help me with the full information which I have to follow up to get the government job.

Thanks!

19th September 2015, 07:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I need to select after completion of my intermediate to get a government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I completed my intermediate with 820 marks I want an government job. so which degree course i want to join? Can you please guide me on the same? It would be really helpful if you can help me with the full information which I have to follow up to get the government job.

Thanks!
You can get government jobs after completion of 12th standard through SCRA, NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Examination in the month of October or November.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and candidates who have doing final year of 12th examination can apply for this examination.

Your age should be in between 17 to 21 years old.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?