24th May 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about HQ Base Workshop Group EME recruitment for Diploma Pharmacist?

Hi,
My name is Sam and I want to know the details of HQ Base Workshop Group EME recruitment. I am a Diploma holder in Pharmacy and looking forward to apply in this recruitment. So, kindly provide me the details asap.

25th May 2016, 11:45 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about HQ Base Workshop Group EME recruitment for Diploma Pharmacist?

HQ Base Workshop Group EME Recruitment for Diploma Pharmacist:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the post of "Pharmacist". HQ Base Workshop Group EME recruitment notification is released for filling vacancies for the posts of
Fireman
Pharmacist
Storekeeper
Machinist
Electrician
Painter
Engineering Equipment Mechanic
Multi Tasking Staff
Tradesman Mate
Welder
Lower Division Clerk and other posts

The basic qualification required for the post of "Pharmacist" is 10+2 and 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration with State Pharmacy Council. The minimum age required for Pharmacist post is 18 years and maximum age must not exceed 25 years.
25th May 2016, 01:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about HQ Base Workshop Group EME recruitment for Diploma Pharmacist?

You can apply for Pharmacist post in HQ Base Workshop Group EME recruitment. Candidates who have completed 12th standard and 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and those who have done registration with State Pharmacy Council are eligible to apply for Pharmacist post in HQ Base Workshop Group EME recruitment. You must be in between 18 to 25 years of age to be eligible to apply for Pharmacist post in HQ Base Workshop Group EME recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?