24th September 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Air Force Group-X recruitment?

Respected Sir,
I have secured 61% in B.Sc but 57% in B.Ed. I want to apply for Group-X recruitment in Indian Air Force. Can you tell me about my eligibility? I also want to know all the information of this group of IAF?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required for CDS?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  4. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  5. What is the recruitment time of India Air Force Group Y in Jodhpur?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate?
  7. What should I do to join IAF after completing Diploma engineering?
  8. How can I receive my admit card of Non Technical Exam?
  9. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Revenue Services recruitment?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Indian Air Force for a B.Sc student who have -1.5D eyesight?
  12. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  13. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  14. Model and previous year papers of Agra University?
  15. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Paramedical Group-C(Pharmacist) recruitment exam of Railway Recruitment Board?
  16. When the application form of Indian Air Force Group-Y(Non-Technical) will be released?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in TS GENCO AE & SE recruitment?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Air Force X Grade?
17th September 2016, 11:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Air Force Group-X recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Indian Air Force Group X Recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this Indian Air Force Group X Recruitment is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern or equivalent examination from education board recognized by COBSE or a 3 year Diploma course in Engineering from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage you are required to secure in 12th Class is 50% marks.

>> As you have completed B.Sc and B.Ed you might have done 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects.

>> You must have born between 1st August 1996 and 20th November 1999 in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?