4th November 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about recruitment in TTD for Diploma holder in Civil Engineering?

Hello
I am B.SRINIVASARAO , Diploma civil engineering
and i was Donor of nityanna dana padakam ,
and i was intrested to to do job in TTD ,
pls give information to civil engineering job recruitments.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about BSc Engineering? I am a diploma Holder
  2. B.E. Civil engineering after Diploma in civil engineering? possible?
  3. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  4. Is there any vacancy for diploma holder of Civil Engineering?
  5. Can a diploma holder in Civil engineering do a degree in Architecture?
  6. Detailed information about JELET for diploma holder?
  7. Can I get admission in any B.Arch college at Gujarat being a diploma holder in Civil Engineering?
  8. What is the syllabus of lateral entrance exam? I am a civil engineering diploma holder
  9. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Scope for diploma holders in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Institutions recognized by AICTE and UGC offering B.Tech or B.Sc course in Civil Engineering through correspondence? I'm a diploma holder in Mining Engineering from West Bengal
  12. Completed Civil Engineering :)
  13. Diploma in Civil engineering holder can apply for Section Engineer post in Railway?
  14. Can I apply for government job if I am a civil diploma holder in Karnataka
  15. Colleges offering admission in B.Tech for Diploma holder in Civil Engineering completed from IGNOU?
  16. Syllabus and previous years question papers for lateral entry entrance exam for civil engineering diploma holder in UPTU?
  17. How to join defence as a civil engineer after passing diploma in civil?
  18. Model question papers for the post of Junior Engineer? I am a civil Engineering diploma holder
16th October 2017, 11:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about recruitment in TTD for Diploma holder in Civil Engineering?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned you are not eligible with Diploma as a qualification. Tirumal Tirupati Devastanams generally recruits candidates in good number for several posts.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for almost all the posts is Graduation from a recognized university.

>> Qualification required may vary from post to post depending on its requirement.

>> I suggest you to go through the Careers Section of the TTD, so that you will be getting all the latest details of recruitment's. And I also advice you to pursue bachelor degree further in order to find better career opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?