22nd July 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about TET and CTET? Difference between them?

Dear Sir,
Is there any difference between TET and CTET because many guys are asking above about TET Haryana forms date and exam date but the answer given to them are about CTET. I'm confused about TET and CTET. Anybody who have the clear and accurate information about these two then please give me.

23rd July 2015, 11:03 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Detailed information about TET and CTET? Difference between them?

TET is the teachers eligibility test conducted by the government atleast once every year.The Validity Period of TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories. But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a TET Certificate. A person who has qualified TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.TET is the exam conducted by state government.B.Ed degree i9s compulsory.
CTET is central teacher eligibility test.CTET is exam conducted by central government.
the minimum qualification required for CTET is 50% in academics and candidate should complete Diploma or B.Ed or any degree with B.ed.
9th March 2017, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about TET and CTET? Difference between them?

If a person qualify aptet exam, on which teacher he/she can apply for interview AT,JT, or ST..?
15th March 2017, 09:35 AM
ealpexpart@

Location: c/o debi dev, 2/ J green park north old calculate road. barrackpur. p.o.- talpukur, kolkata-700123
Post Re: Detailed information about TET and CTET? Difference between them?

Difference between TET and CTET

Central Board of Education conducts Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET)
To become Teacher for classes I-V (Primary Stage) senior secondary minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary education.

To become Teacher for classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage) Graduation with 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1st year Bachelor in Education.

There is no age limit prescribed for CTET.

State government conducts Teacher Eligibility Test Graduation with 50% from any recognized university. Candidate must have B.Ed.
Candidates age should be below 42 years.

I hope this information will help you.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?