19th August 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about UPSC exams? Tips and coaching classes for preparation in Indore?

Sir,
May I know what is UPSC? How can I start my preparation for its recruitment exams? And is there any coaching centre in Indore? I have completed my B.Sc(Mathematics).

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for UPSC Custom Officer recruitment exam? Coaching classes for preparation in Gandhidham?
  2. Detailed information, cost of application form and coaching classes for preparation of CLAT in Bhopal? Tips for preparation?
  3. upsc exam notification? necessary to attend the coaching classes only at delhi? best method of preparation?
  4. Coaching classes for preparation of SSC, UPSC and IBPS exams in Secunderabad?
  5. Preferable coaching classes for preparation of GMAT in Hyderabad? Tips for preparation?
  6. How to prepare for GK, English or tamil?
  7. Which is the best coaching institute for preparation of Bank PO exams in Bangalore?
  8. Detailed information and coaching classes for preparation of WBPSC recruitment exam in Howrah and Kolkata?
  9. How to get a job in government sector?
  10. Coaching classes for preparation of UPSC exam in Mumbai?
  11. Coaching classes for preparation of TNPSC exams in Kanyakumari?
  12. Should I take coaching class for UPSC while doing BBA?
  13. Should I start preparation for IBPS exams if pursuing B.Com 1st year? List of coaching classes in Chandigarh?
  14. Tips to manage school and coaching classes together?
  15. Options for engineering students who have not join any coaching classes for exams like CAT, GATE, GRE etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed procedure and tips for preparation of UPSC exam for B.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  17. Detailed information about Girls quota in Delhi and UP Judiciary exams? Should I take coaching class for preparation?
  18. Eligibility criteria, list of coaching classes in Karnataka and reference books for preparation of UPSC exam? How many posts are there in UPSC?
25th August 2015, 09:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about UPSC exams? Tips and coaching classes for preparation in Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
May I know what is UPSC? How can I start my preparation for its recruitment exams? And is there any coaching centre in Indore? I have completed my B.Sc(Mathematics).
You have completed B.Sc in Mathematics so you are eligible for UPSC exams.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Civil Service exam which is conducted by UPSC.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

List of the best coaching center for UPSC exam in Indore:-

Career Launcher

Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt Ltd

Aakash Institute,

Eshwal Institute Of Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?