14th March 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Tips to manage school and coaching classes together?

Managing school as well as coaching is a big problem. Give me tips now?. What should I do to ensure that I can balance both in a proper way and score well in the final exams? Your help would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

15th March 2015, 07:56 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Tips to manage school and coaching classes together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Managing school as well as coaching is a big problem. Give me tips now?. What should I do to ensure that I can balance both in a proper way and score well in the final exams? Your help would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Most of the students facing the same problem. You can't manage both the School and Coaching class together. However, here I am providing some tips to Manage time for School and Coaching as well.
  • Increase your study hours
  • Try to frame a timetable for both the Classes. One day you can study the coaching classes subject and another day you can study school subject.
  • Manage the proper time for the both Classes. If you cannot frame the proper time you has been failing in the bath.
  • Be active in School class and coaching class as well that helps you to concentrate in the bath.
  • If you have the problem in studies do not waste time, please clear that one by means of teacher
15th March 2015, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very difficult to concentrate and manage both regular school studies and Coaching classes together. In order to manage both together, try to follow the tips mentioned below :-

1. Attend Coaching classes only in morning or evening time because, you cannot attend school as you wish.

2. If you attend for coaching classes in Morning time, then, try to learn the same thing after completion of class or revise it next day morning before going to Coaching class.

3. If you attend for coaching classes in Evening time, then, try to learn the same thing after completion of class or revise it next day evening before going to Coaching class.

4. And try to concentrate on regular school studies in evening time if you attend for coaching classes in morning time (or) in morning time if you attend for coaching classes in evening time.

If you can follow the above mentioned tips, definitely you can balance both and you can score good marks in your final examinations.
15th March 2015, 11:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is quite tough to manage school and coaching class at the same time with good efficiency. Many students fail to do so every year and only a handful are able to do this and in turn shine in the future at the entrance exams. It is extremely tedious work and most of the students fail due to lack of proper time management skill, planning and hard work.

Here are some tips to manage both efficiently.

- Increase the duration of effective study hours :-
There is no substitute to this. You need to increase the study hours in order to perform well in both the fields, thus you need to cut short your leisure time to provide time towards both school and coaching study.

- Prioritize your work :-
Keep a proper plan as to which task/subject is more important and which one you should do/study first. Proceed accordingly. It is better to study different subject in a day to be in touch with every subject.

- Maintain a proper time table:-
Prepare a time table and follow it properly.

- Be attentive in class in school as well as coaching center.

- Attend the tests in school as well as coaching center.

- Be more inclined towards the studies in coaching institute in normal days and more towards school study when school or board exam nears.

- Never lose confidence and do not panic in tough situations. Find sources of motivation whenever failure comes in your path and strive hard to get the zeal.
17th July 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

My chemistry tution is at morning 6:00am and school is from 7:30am to 1:30pm and after that I have to go physics and maths tuition from 4:00pm to 6:00pm and after that I feel sleepy at home and unable to do work so please suggest when should I study
18th July 2015, 04:42 AM
pointer01

Hello,

Yes, it is difficult to manage all these. Here i am going to give you some tips to manage these things properly.
-Before going to your coaching class at morning try to revise and learn the work which is taught to you in the coaching on previous day.
-Same procedure you can follow for evening coaching classes.

Good luck.
18th July 2015, 10:05 AM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: Tips to manage school and coaching classes together?

If you want to manage to manage school and coaching classes together then firstly you have to make a time table, in which you should give time for playing and entertainment and self study.
18th July 2015, 11:19 PM

Hello friend,
Upon reading the comments from my fall semester students on their success coach surveys.I realized that there was one comment which came up time and again .Many students, regardless of year,mentioned two particular "boulders in the road" that working with s success coach helped them to overcome:time management and study skills.
While some students can get lost in a surfeit of what appear to be free hours,other find themselves trying to fit what can seem like 25 hrs.worth activity of 24 hr.days.Athletes, especially,can struggle because of the near full time job like obligations imposed by some athletic programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?