19th August 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and qualification required to apply for UPSC exams?

Hello Everyone,
I just want to know the procedure to write the UPSC exams. what qualification I must have to apply for UPSC exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to appear in UPSC exams for BBA 2nd year student?
  2. Can girls apply for ticket collector exam? What is the qualification required to attend the exam?
  3. Procedure to apply for UPSC entrance exam? What is the qualification?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for UPSC Custom Officer recruitment exam? Coaching classes for preparation in Gandhidham?
  5. What are the qualifications required to apply for bank exams?
  6. Being failed in class 11 makes me ineligible for UPSC exams?
  7. Procedure to apply for IFS exam? Minimum qualification required for applying?
  8. What is the qualification required to apply to write IAS exam?
  9. Can I apply for UPSC exams being an IT engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 1st year? Procedure to apply and suitable books to prepare for UPSC exams?
  11. Procedure and required qualification to apply for IPS?
  12. How can I apply for UPSC exam being a F.Y.B.Com student? Percentage required to apply?
  13. Procedure to apply in law? What is the fee structure? What is the qualification required?
  14. What is the qualification required to become TTE in India Railways? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  15. How to get admission in D2D? Procedure and qualification required to apply?
  16. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. Question pattern of UPSC exam which contains Essay? Cutoff marks required in B.Tech(E&TC) to apply for UPSC exams?
  18. What is the full procedure to join Indian Army? Which exams to be given? What are the qualification required?
25th August 2015, 09:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and qualification required to apply for UPSC exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I just want to know the procedure to write the UPSC exams. what qualification I must have to apply for UPSC exams?
UPSC conducted so many exams like

National Defence Academy(NDA) Exams.
Civil Service Examinations-Preliminary and Mains.
Indian Forest Service Exams.
Indian Engineering Service Exams.
Combined Defence Services Exams.
Indian Statistical/Economics Service Exams.
Combined Medical Services Exams.
Central Police Force Examinations.
Section Officers/Stenographers exams.
Special Class Railway Apprentices.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for SCRA and NDA exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for all exams.

Online application:-

For online or off line application, you should contact to below given address http://www.upsconline.com
25th August 2015, 10:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and qualification required to apply for UPSC exams?

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission. UPSC conducts various examinations for recruitment of candidates to different government departments. To be eligible to appear in UPSC examination, the candidate must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university and the required age limit is 21-30 years. In case of reserved category candidates, upper age relaxation is applicable as per government rules. You can apply for UPSC examinations by visiting UPSC official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?