7th February 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Which pension scheme will be applicable for me Old or New?

I am working as a station master in indian railway.my appointed is 2003 under old pension skim. if i selected for rajasthan public service commission through proper channel, than which pension skim will be count in my service old or new.

6th March 2014, 08:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which pension scheme will be applicable for me Old or New?

It is really nice to see that you are looking to achieve greater heights in your career. If you are selected in Rajasthan Public Service Commission and you leave the job of Station Master in Indian Railway, then you will accounted with new Pension Scheme when you join the new job. You should be delighted to know that the government has increased Dearness Allowance for the pensioners as well as employees, so you can expect more salary and pension when you retire.
23rd October 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which pension scheme will be applicable for me Old or New?

I am a teacher in up besic by special btc 2004 joining 10.01.2006 which pension applicable old, or new
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?