26th August 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to join Indian Navy for 12th PCM candidate? Posts available with expected salary?

Sir,
Can you please tell me how to join Indian Navy after 12th PCM? What is the post I will get after joining? How much salary I will get? Please tell me in details.

13th September 2015, 12:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to join Indian Navy for 12th PCM candidate? Posts available with expected salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can you please tell me how to join Indian Navy after 12th PCM? What is the post I will get after joining? How much salary I will get? Please tell me in details.
After completion of 12th standard you can join in Indian Navy exam through NDA exam.

Procedure for NDA exam:-

1.Written test
2.Physical test
3.Medical
4.Interview

Written test is conducted by UPSC but other 3 steps are conducted by SSB.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?