30th July 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Details about government jobs after completing 3 years of diploma?

Sir I have completed my diploma of 3 years in Civil. I want to do government job, How can i get to know about these jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. What all Government jobs I can apply for after completing Diploma in ECE?
  2. PSU's and government jobs that i can get after completing 3 years diploma in IT
  3. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture?
  4. Can I get Government jobs after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  5. What are the government jobs available after completing Diploma in Electronics?
  6. How to get government jobs and requirement details, reference guidance for government sector exams and advertisement details?
  7. Is Monad university recognized? Am I eligible for government jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and electrical engineering?
  8. Can one get good Government Jobs after completing Diploma?
  9. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
  10. How to get a government job in government sector after doing 3 years diploma in textile technology
  11. Government jobs available for me after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a government job after completing B.E in ECE?
  14. What are the prospects of government jobs after completing diploma in ceramic technology?
  15. What are the opportunities in government jobs after completing 3 years diploma in handlooms and textile technology
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma in Fashion Technology candidate?
  17. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get?
  18. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
30th July 2015, 11:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about government jobs after completing 3 years of diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have completed my diploma of 3 years in Civil. I want to do government job, How can i get to know about these jobs?
After completion of diploma in Civil Engineering, you are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Pattern for BSNL TTA exam:-

Part-I :General ability test 20
Part-II :Basic Engineering 90
Part-III :Specialization 90
31st July 2015, 06:32 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about government jobs after completing 3 years of diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After having completed Diploma, a 3 years course in Civil and wanting to get a a government job, you could opt for applying Defence services. If you have a great interest in joining in the military or other forces of India this would be the right time to start.

UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts various entrance exams and one of them is NDA Exam which offers you to join in defence forces of India. Having completed Diploma you will stand a chance to apply for the exam. The eligibility needed are:

# The candidate should have a a citizenship in India

# Age limit needed is 16 1/2-19 1/2 years

# Martial status needed is unmarried male candidate

# Educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

# The most important of them all is that you should be physically fit.

The candidate who satisfies them all is eligible for applying for the exam and you can get more details about it at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?