31st July 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Which exams are necessary for getting a government job after completion of mechanical engineering?

Which exams are necessary for getting a government job after completion of mechanical engineering? Can someone please let me know the information on the same as soon as possible to me? It would be really helpful if you can let me know the answer!

Related Questions:
  1. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  2. Which courses I have to do while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in order to get a Government Job? Which exams do I need to answer?
  3. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  5. How to get a government job after passing mechanical engineering with 75% aggregate
  6. How to get a good government job after B.E in mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  8. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  9. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  10. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to get a government job in any sector after completing M.Tech in mechanical engineering with 61%? Am I eligible for government exam?
  12. Job opportunities in government sector after passing B.E mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  14. Central government job details after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  16. Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?
  17. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
31st July 2015, 09:33 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams are necessary for getting a government job after completion of mechanical engineering?

After completion of Mechanical Engineering you can apply for Civil Service Exam which is the best exam which is held by UPSC every year for the post which are as follows :

IAS
IPS
IES
IRS
IFS

The eligibility criteria for UPSC exam are as follows :

The candidates should be a graduate in any stream from a recognize university.
The final year students can also apply for this exam.
The age limit is 21 - 30 years, There is a age relaxation for Reserved candidates.

Rather you can apply for banking exam for Bank Po , Bank Clerical , Railway Department , Postal .
31st July 2015, 09:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams are necessary for getting a government job after completion of mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which exams are necessary for getting a government job after completion of mechanical engineering? Can someone please let me know the information on the same as soon as possible to me? It would be really helpful if you can let me know the answer!
After completion of Mechanical Engineering you can get government sector jobs like Indian Engineering Service exam.

If you have completed bachelor engineering degree course then you are eligible to apply for IES Examination but your written exam subjects are -CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can choose any one subject from above mentioned subject. M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are also eligible for IES Exam. Final year student are also eligible for IES exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

SC/ST = 5 years
OBC =3 years
PWD =10 years
Ex-Servicemen = 5 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?